Untitled-3Untitled-4Untitled-5Untitled-6

Thursday 28 June 2012

A little catch up ...

At Hackney Weekend...

It's been a week since either of us have posted , sorry guys! I was planning on doing a Saturday: Hackney Weekend review/video but I don't think anything could express how BRILLIANT that day/night was. I breathed the same air as Beyonce (the QUEEN of music in my opinion). I got to see all my favourite acts AND meet Reggie Yates (I saw him at the D'banj set). All in all it was an amazing day. Is there any request videos or posts you want me and Esther to do? We welcome all suggestions and also a massive thank you for the support from everyone .

Iman x

1 comment:

  1. i love your braids and i cant believe that you went to the hackney weekend i am actually so jealous , wooow it looked amazing, your sunglasses also look really nice, i like your blog xx

    http://rockin-in-heels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete