Untitled-3Untitled-4Untitled-5Untitled-6

Saturday 8 June 2013

hello.

Top: Primark Skirt: H&M Shoes: Juju Jellies 
Hi everyone , I've finally finished my exams and summer has officially begun for me. I refuse to be 'bored' this summer. I've written a list of things to do and I'm seeking new opportunities. Hopefully I meet new people this summer as well as meet up with 'old' friends. Yesterday I had to dash into college for some 'unfinished business' (No I didn't burn down the building , I can only wish I could). I put together this outfit in like 10 seconds. Especially because the weather has been so good to us , I decided to show off my legs. Also Jellies  are the most comfortable shoes ever. I love them.

Iman x

1 comment:

  1. You look really gorgeous! I love the skirt. So jealous your exams are over, I still have another 3! But then uni whaaaay xo

    ReplyDelete