Untitled-3Untitled-4Untitled-5Untitled-6

Wednesday 13 March 2013

MOTHERING SUNDAY

Hello lovelies. I’ve been weighed down with tons of coursework and deadlines that I just haven’t had time to even think. I’m currently sitting on the floor in my work uniform wondering what’s next in my life. Do you ever have one of those days or weeks where you wonder where time has flown by? Also it’s hit home that I will be sitting my A level exams in under 3 months and I’ve barely started revision. HELP! (commences deactivating everything).




One Sunday which was mother’s day ( plays Spice Girls – Mama in the background) I went to church with my mum and took her out. Despite the fact I’m now BROKE , I had a lovely time and I’m sure my mum did too (even if she didn’t , I refuse to listen to it).I literally spent under 10 seconds putting this together. As you can tell I’m growing quite fond of printed trousers. I’m aiming to fill my wardrobe with them for spring.
Blazer – Primark Trousers’ – H&M Black Shirt – H&M

I hope you have a wonderful week.

Iman x

1 comment:

  1. You're making me re-think printed trousers. gotta get my hands on those!
    Good luck on your A levels.

    -Caroline.
    dorkyinblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete