Untitled-3Untitled-4Untitled-5Untitled-6

Monday 18 February 2013

OOTD: The Tartan Skirt









shoes: undergrounds   skirt: beyond retro   crop tee: topshop   earrings: rokit  beanie: primark                                                                                                                                                               Hello guys, sorry for my long absence been a lil busy, but l'm here now and with a brand new post. I bought this 'vintage' skirt from a store in brick-lane a while ago, and didn't know what to wear it with but when l finally had the opportunity to wear it l was excited. I wore this outfit too a friends birthday meal, and l didn't have any decent pics of my outfit on that day, so l decided to wear my outfit the next day and took some pictures of it then. I'm definitely going to start challenging my style much more,  to go for things that aren't so mainstream, and to be more creative in my style. Fashion is about having fun, and l hope to achieve that through our blog.                                                                                                                                        Thanks for reading, Esther xxxx                                                                                                                           

4 comments:

  1. High five sister! Im forever finding different things to challenge my style and whenever I dress try and not keep it safe because left face it safe is boring aha. Lovely post I do like a good tartan skirt, cool outfit love xox


    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, it's good to try new things (sometimes). Thank you. Xx

      Delete
  2. You look so gorgeous, I love this skirt to the absolute max <3
    Just found your blog through Shore, you are so stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh thank you. Yeah it's a really nice skirt, a little long for me but l just fold it at the top lol. Ohh Shore and Shope the twins? Aww thank you so much. Xx

      Delete